Don't Wish for Less Problems, Wish for More Skills.

- Jim Rohn

Friday, February 19, 2010

A Visit with an Old Friend

Last night, I ran into an old friend from high school, Molly Leebove. She is currently studying in Prague for the spring semester. She and I originally planned on meeting up while I was in Prague, but with two very different schedules and a malfunctioning cellphone, we were unable to see each other. Luckily, she facebooked me and asked if we could possibly see each other on her way to Amsterdam.

I met up with her and her friend, Liza, in Grand Place and took them to my favorite gyro joint. We talked a little about the past and a lot about Europe. It is sometimes an unsettling feeling meeting up with someone you haven't seen in awhile, but Molly and I started talking like we were close friends. I wish for the best for the two of them as they conquer Amsterdam.

2 comments:

  1. Nils!

    Congratulations on your early retirement! Congratulations on Regional COY!!!! My man!

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. we made it nils! we had to take the train but it all worked out!! so glad i got to see you. i went to a show saturday night in amsterdam and met a lot of kids who went to clemson, they all said they knew you! small world

    ReplyDelete